RAUMFLUG AND THE OCCULT REICH
The existence of World War Two German field propulsion flying saucers is a topic which is denied by most authorities on aviation history.
The problem is that in the years immediately following the Second World War the earth's skies suddenly began to be populated by flying craft which did some remarkable things.
They flew at unheard of speeds. They made very sharp turns, seemingly non-aerodynamic turns, even at this extreme speed.
They lacked the glowing tail of jets or rockets but they glowed or gave off light at night from their periphery or from the whole craft.
They were silent or almost silent. Sometimes they gave off sounds that an electric generator or motor might make.
Sometimes vehicles with electrically based ignition systems ceased to operate in the presence of these saucers, and by all accounts these saucer were solid and material in nature.
No government claimed these flying craft, yet they were seen all over the world.
The press and popular culture attributed these unusual craft to an extraterrestrial source, yet after over fifty years, no real proof for this assertion has ever come to light.
Raumflug & Aliens
After a crashed spacecraft was discovered in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald), near Freiburg in 1936, the SS Occult Corps built the Institute for Science and Mysticism (Das Institut für Wissenschaft und Mystizismus), also known as "Walhalla" which was designated an 'X Lab, to examine the wreck.
In fact, the Institute’s "X-Labs" acquired so much science and technology far beyond mankind’s current knowledge base that soon various X-Labs were constructed in several other locations throughout Germany as well, including Castle Erlangen, Castle Heidenheim, Castle Höllenhammer, Castle Naudabaum, Castle Nuremburg, Castle Wolfenstein.
The crashed spacecraft was significant bcause the Vril Society, which had been incorprated into the Ahnenerbe believed that Aryans were a creation of the Black Sun - which is a form of Swastika, and had originated close to the Pliades, from a planet orbiting the star اAldaberan (which translates literally as "the follower" presumably because this bright star appears to follow the Pleiades, or "Seven Sisters" star cluster in the night sky).
The upshot of this belief was that the Aryans were originally aliens.
And this information came from Maria Orsic, in cooperation with the occultist Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorf, the Gurdjeff disciple Karl Haushofer, the engineer and ace pilot Lothar Waiz, Prelate Gernot of the secret "Societas Templi Marcioni" (The Inheritors of the Knights Templar).
Maria Orsitc was born in Vienna. Her father was a Croatian and her mother was a German from Vienna.
Maria Orsitsch was the head of the Alldeutsche Gesellschaft für Metaphysik (The All German Society for Metaphysics) founded in the early 20th century as a female circle of mediums who were involved in extraterrestrial telepathic contact.
The society was later renamed the ‘Society of Vrilerinnen Women’.
In 1917 Maria Orsic is said to have made contact with extraterrestrials from Aldebaran with her female Vril circle.
In December 1919 a small circle of persons from the Thule Gesellschaft, the Vril Society and the DHvSS - Die Herren vom Schwarzen Stein met in a specially rented forester’s lodge near Berchtesgaden, close to the home of Dietrich Eckart.
They were accompanied by the medium Maria Orsic and another medium only known as Sigrun. Maria had mediumistically received transmission in a secret Templar script – a language unknown to her – with the technical data for the construction of a flying machine (see right).
According to Vril documents these telepathic messages also came from the solar system Aldebaran, which is sixty-four light-years away in the constellation Taurus.
The Vril Society not only taught concentration exercises designed to awaken the forces of Vril, their main goal was to achieve Raumflug (Spaceflight), and the creation of a 'Jenseitsflugmaschine' to reach Aldebaran.
To achieve this, the Vril Society, the Thule Gesellschaft and the DHvSS Die Herren des schwarzen Steins were incorperated into the SS Ahnenerbe as part of an ambitious program to develop an inter-dimensional flight machine based on psychic revelations from the Aldebaran aliens.
During this early phase of alternative science Dr. W. O. Schumann of the Technical University in Munich, both a Thule and a Vril member, made a speech, a section of which is reproduced here:
In everything we recognize two principles that determine events: light and darkness, good and evil, creation and destruction - as in electricity we have positive and negative. It is always either/or.
These two principles - the creative and the destructive - also determine our technical means...
Everything destructive is of Satanic origin, everything creative is divine... Every technology based upon explosion or combustion has thus to be called Satanic. The coming new age will be an age of a new, positive, divine technology...
(from the German SS secret archives).
At the same time the scientist Viktor Schauberger worked on a similar project.
Johannes Kepler, whose ideas Schauberger followed, had knowledge of the secret teachings of Pythagoras that had been adopted and kept secret by the Knights Templar.
It was the knowledge of implosion (in this case the utilization of the potential of the inner worlds in the outer world).
Hitler knew - as did the Thule and Vril people - that the divine principle was always constructive.
A technology that is based on explosion, however, and is therefore destructive runs against the divine principle.
Thus they wanted to create a technology based on implosion.
Schauberger's theory of oscillation (principle of the overtone sequence, the monochord) takes up the knowledge of implosion.
To put it simply: implosion instead of explosion.
Following the energy paths of the monochord and implosion technology one reaches the realm of antimatter and thus the cancellation of gravity.
Saucer-shaped flying machines
In the summer of 1922 the first saucer-shaped Jenseitsflugmaschine (flying machine) was built whose drive was based on implosion.
It had a disk eight metres across with a second disk with a diameter of six and a half metres above and a third disk of seven metres diameter below.
These three disks had a hole at the centre of 1.8 metres across in which the drive, which was two meters and forty centimetres high, was mounted.
At the bottom the central body was cone-shaped, and there a pendulum reaching the cellar was hung that served for stabilisation.
In the activated state the top and bottom disk revolved in opposing directions to build up an electromagnetic rotating field.
The performance of this first flying disk is not known, but experiments were carried out with it for two years before it was dismantled and probably stored in the Augsburg works of Messerschmidt.
In the books of several German industrial companies entries under the codename "JFM" (for Jenseitsflugmaschine) can be found that show payments towards financing this work.
Certainly the 'Vril Drive' (formally called "Schumann SM-Levitator") emerged from this machine.
In principle the "other side flying machine" should create an extremely strong field around itself extending somewhat into its surroundings which would render the space thus enclosed including the machine a microcosm absolutely independent of the earthbound space.
At maximum strength this field would be independent of all surrounding universal forces - like gravitation, electromagnetism, radiation and matter of any kind - and could therefore manoeuvre within a gravitational or any other field at will, without acceleration forces being effective or perceptible.
In June 1934 Viktor Schauberger was invited by Hitler and the highest representatives of the Thule and Vril societies, and from then on worked with them.
After the initial failure, the first so-called German UFO also appeared in June 1934.
Under the leadership of Dr. W. O. Schumann the first experimental round flying machine, the RFZ 1 (Rundflugzeug 1) was developed on the grounds of the aircraft factory Arado in Brandenburg.
In its first and only flight it rose vertically to around 60 metres, then wobbled and danced in the air for minutes.
The Arado 196 guiding system was utterly useless, and the pilot, Lothar Waiz, just managed to somehow bring it down to the ground, jump out and run away before it began to act like a spinning top, turned over and literally ripped to pieces.
That was the end of the RFZ 1, but the beginning of the VRIL flying machines.
Before the end of 1934 the RFZ 2 was ready, with a Vril Drive and a "magnetic field impulse steering unit".
It had a diameter of five metres and the following flying characteristics:
With rising speed the visible contours became blurred and the craft showed the colours typical for UFOs: depending on the drive setting; red, orange, yellow, green, white, blue or purple.
It worked - and it met with a remarkable destiny in 1941, during the "Battle of Britain", when it was used as transatlantic reconnaissance craft, because the German standard fighters, ME 109s, had an insufficient range for these flights.
By the end of 1941 it was photographed over the southern Atlantic on its way to the German cruiser Atlantis in Antarctic waters.
It could not be used as a fighter though, as the impulse steering allowed only changes of direction at 90gr, 45gr or 22.50 gr, which is exactly the right-angled flying pattern associated with and typical of UFOs today.
After the success of the small RFZ 2 as a distant reconnoitre craft the Vril Gesellschaft got its own test area in Brandenburg.
By the end of 1942 the lightly armed 'Vril-1-Jäger" (Vril-1 fighter) was airborne.
It measured 11.5 metres across, carried one person, had a "Schumann-Levitator" drive and a "magnetic field impulse steering unit".
It reached speeds of 2,900 to 12,000 km/h, could change direction at a right angle at full speed without affecting the pilot, could fly in any weather and had a 100% space capability.
Seventeen VRIL-1's were built and some versions had two seats and glass domes.
Also during this time another project was worked on - the V-7.
Several disks were built under this code, but with conventional jet engines.
Andreas Epp had designed a combination of levitating disk and jet propulsion, the RFZ 7.
The design groups Schriever-Habermohl and Miethe-Belluzo worked on it.
The RFZ 7 had a diameter of forty-two metres, but it crashed on landing at Spitzbergen.
A second craft was later photographed outside Prague.
According to Andreas Epp this craft was to be armed with nuclear warheads to attack New York.
In July 1941 Schriever-Habermohl built a round vertical take-off craft with jet propulsion, but it had severe shortcomings.
They went on to develop an "electro-gravitational flying gyro" with a "tachyon drive" which proved more successful.
Then Schriever, Habermohl and Belluzo built the RFZ 7 T that was fully functional.
The V-7 flying disks however were mere toys compared to the Vril and Haunebu disks.
Within the SS there was a group studying alternative energy, the SS-E-IV (Development Group IV of the Black Sun) whose main task was to render Germany independent of foreign oil.
The SS-E-IV developed from the existing Vril drives and the tachyon converter of Captain Hans Coler the "Thule Drive" which later was called the "Thule Tachyonator".
In August 1939 the first RFZ 5 took off.
It was an armed flying gyro with the odd name Haunebu I.
It was twenty-five metres across and carried a crew of eight.
At first it reached a speed of 4,800 km/h, later up to 17,000 km/h.
It was equipped with two 6 cm KSK ("Kraftstrahlkanonen", power ray guns) in revolving towers and four machine guns. It had a 60% space capability.
By the end of 1942 the Haunebu II was ready.
The diameters varied from twenty-six to thirty-two metres and their height from nine to eleven metres.
They carried between nine and twenty people, had a Thule Tachyonator drive and near the ground reached a speed of 6,000 km/h.
It could fly in space and had a range of fifty-five flying hours.
At this time there already existed plans for a large-capacity craft, the Vril 7 with a diameter of 120m.
A short while later the Haunebu III, the showpiece of all disks, was ready, at seventy-one meters across.
It was filmed flying, and it could transport thirty-two men who could remain airborne for eight weeks and reached at least 7,000 km/h (according to documents in the secret SS archives up to 40,000 km/h).
The 'Flying Turtle' was developed by the SS-E-IV at Vienna-Neustadt
Its outer shape recalled the shell of a turtle.
They were unmanned probes that could cause disruption in the electric ignition systems of the enemy.
They carried advanced "Klystronröhren" (clystron tubes) that the SS called death rays.
The ignition disrupter did not work perfectly at the outset; later follow-up versions did, however, and the ufologists will confirm that disruption of ignition.
The cutting of electrical power to equipment is a typical sign when a UFO is near.
Wendelle C. Stevens, U.S. Air Force pilot during the Second World War, describes the 'foo fighters' as sometimes grey-green, or red-orange; they approached his aircraft to within about five metres and then stayed there.
They could not be shaken off nor shot down and they often caused squadrons to turn back or land.
The 'Soap Bubbles' that were also called 'foo fighters' were something completely different.
They were simple balloons in which projected metal spirals that disturbed enemy radar. Their success was probably very limited, disregarding the psychological effect.
The Andromeda Device
At the beginning of 1943 a cigar-shaped mother ship was planned to be build in the Zeppelin works.
The Andromeda Device, at a length of 139m, could transport several saucer-shaped craft in its body for flights of long duration (interstellar flights).
By Christmas 1943 an important meeting of the Vril Gesellschaft took place at the seaside resort of Kolberg.
The two mediums Maria Ortic and Sigrun attended. The main item on the agenda was the Aldebaran Project.
The mediums had received precise information about the habitable planets around the sun Aldebaran and one began to plan a trip there.
On January 22, 1944 a meeting between Hitler; Himmler, Kunkel (of the Vril Society) and Dr. Schumann this project was discussed.
It was planned to send the Vril 7 large-capacity craft through a dimension channel independent of the speed of light to Aldebaran.
According to Ratthofer a first test flight in the dimension channel took place in the winter of 1944.
It barely avoided disaster, for photographs show the Vril 7 after the flight looking "as if it had been flying for a hundred years".
The outer skin looked ‘aged’ and was damaged in several places.
On February 14, 1944, a supersonic helicopter - constructed by Schriever and Habermohl under the V 7 project - that was equipped with twelve turbo-units BMW 028 was flown by the test pilot Joachim Röhlike at Peenemünde.
The vertical rate of ascent was 800 metres per minute, it reached a height of 24,200 metres and in horizontal flight a speed of 2,200 km/h.
It could also be driven with unconventional energy, but the helicopter never saw action since Peenemünde was bombed in 1944 and the subsequent move to Prague didn't work out either, because the Americans and the Russians occupied Prague before the flying machines were ready again.
In the secret archives of the SS, the British and the Americans discovered photographs of the Haunebu II and the Vril I crafts as well as shots of the Andromeda device during the occupation of Germany at the beginning of 1945.
Due to President Truman's decision in March 1946 the war fleet command of the U.S. gave permission to collect material regarding the German high technology experiments.
Under Operation PAPERCLIP German scientists who had worked in secret were brought to the U.S. privately, among them Victor Schauberger and Werhner von Braun.
A short summary of the developments that were meant to be produced in series:
The first project was led by Prof. Dr. mg. W. O. Schumann of the Technical University Munich. Under his guidance seventeen disk-shaped flying machines with a diameter of 11.5 m were built, the so-called VRIL-1-Jäger (Vril-1 fighters), that made 84 test flights. At least one VRIL-7 and one VRIL-7 large capacity craft apparently started from Brandenburg - after the whole test area had been blown up - towards Aldebaran with some of the Vril scientists and Vril lodge members.
The second project was run by the SS-W development group. Until the beginning of 1945 they had three different sizes of bell-shaped space gyros built.
The Haunebu I, 25m diameter: two machines were built that made 52 test flights (speed ca. 4,800 km/h).
The Haunebu II, 32m diameter: seven machines built that made 106 test flights (speed ca. 6,000 km/h). The Haunebu II was already planned for series production. Tenders were requested from the Dornier and Junkers aircraft manufacturers, and at the end of March 1945 the decision was made in favour of Dornier. The official name for the heavy craft was to be DO-STRA (DOrnier STRAtospehric craft).
The Haunebu III, 71m diameter: only one machine built that made at least 19 test flights (speed ca. 7,000 km/h).
The Andromeda Device existed on the drawing board; it was 139m long and had hangars for one Haunebu II, two Vril I's and two Vril II's.
There are documents showing that the VRIL 7 large capacity craft has started for secret earth-bound missions after it was finished and test flown by the end of 1944:
1. A landing at the Mondsee in the Salzkammergut in Austria, with dives to test the pressure resistance of the hull.
2. Probably in March and April 1945 the VRIL 7 was stationed in the "Alpenfestung" for security and strategic reasons, from whence it flew to Spain to get important personalities who had fled there to South America and "Neuschwabenland" [the Nazi-claimed Antarctic territory] safely, and to the secret German bases erected there during the war.
3. Immediately after this the VRIL 7 is said to have started on a secret flight to Japan about which nothing further is known however.
What happened to these flying machines after the war?
It cannot be excluded that a small series of the Haunebu II might have been built.
The several photographs of UFOs that emerged after 1945 with the typical features of these German constructions suggest as much.
Some say that some of them had been sunk into the Austrian Mondsee, others maintain that they were flown to South America or brought there in parts.
It is certain, however, that if the craft didn't get to South America, the plans that allowed for new ones to be built and flown were sent there, for an important part had been used in 1983 in the "Phoenix Project", the follow-on project of the 1943 "Philadelphia Experiment". This was a teleportation, materialization and time travel experiment of the U.S. Navy.
In 1938 a German expedition to the Antarctic was made with the aircraft carrier Schwabenland (Swabia).
600,000 km2 of ice-free areas with lakes and mountains were declared German territory, the "Neuschwabenland" (New Swabia).
Whole fleets of submarines of the 21 and 23 series later headed towards Neuschwabenland.
Today about one hundred German submarines are still unaccounted for, some equipped with the Walther Schnorkel, a device that allowed them to stay submerged for several weeks, and it can be assumed that they fled to Neuschwabenland with the dismantled flying disks or at least the construction plans.
Again it must be assumed that since the test flights had been very successful some so-called flying saucers have flown there directly at the end of the war.
There is the question why, in 1947, Admiral E. Byrd led an invasion of the Antarctic, and why he had 4,000 soldiers, a man-of-war, a fully equipped aircraft carrier and a functioning supply system at his command if it was merely an exploratory expedition.
He had been given eight months for the exercise, but had to stop after eight weeks with high losses of planes.
Norbert-Jürgen Ratthofer writes about the whereabouts of the Haunebu developments in his book "Zeitmaschinen" (Time Machines):
The Haunebu I, II and III space gyros and the VRIL I space flying disk had disappeared after May 1945... It is very interesting to note in this context that after its nineteenth test flight, the German Haunebu III is said to have taken off on April 21, 1945, from Neuschwabenland, a vast, officially German territory in the Eastern Antarctic, for an expedition to Mars, about which there is nothing further known...
One year later, in 1946, the many sightings that suddenly occurred in Scandinavia of shining objects of unknown and definitely artificial origin caused a great stir among the Allies in East and West.
Again one year later, in 1947, and well into the Fifties, a rising number of shining unknown flying objects, doubtlessly steered by intelligent beings - mostly round, disk- or bell-shaped, sometimes cigar-shaped - so-called UFOs, appeared over North America.
It is further stated that colour photographs taken by a night guard in West Germany in the Seventies exist of a landed and restarted flying disk that had both a knight's cross and a Swastika on its hull.
Good photographic material proves that the Haunebu II version especially had been sighted very often since 1945.
In addition a significantly high percentage of the cases where personal contacts with the people from the so-called UFOs was made, these were with Aryan types - blond and blue-eyed - and that they either spoke fluent German or another language with a German accent.
Photos of the Haunebu craft strongly resemble the Adamski saucer pictures of the early 1950s.
These saucers were seen, and pictures of them taken world-wide.
There were many different sources for both sighting of Adamski saucers and pictures of them. There were so many in the early 1950s that it is hard to believe that all of them are fakes.
Mr. Ettl and Mr. Jürgen- Ratthofer maintain that these "Adamski saucers" are really the German-designed Haunebu type saucers.
Since they were flown after the war, certain questions as to their origin arise.
German Eye Witnesses Report
This report first appeared in the 1998 Geheimtechnologien.Wunderwaffen Und Irdischen Facetten Des UFO-Phaenomens by Karl-Heinz Zunneck.
The subject of this interview was a German pilot who flew many missions in a JU-52, taking off and touching down in rough, presumably outlying airfields.
The Junkers JU-52 was an aircraft used by the Luftwaffe for many roles and could be described as a mainstay or a workhorse.
The sighting in question was reported by Horst Schuppmann whose friend knew the pilot of the JU-52 in question.
The date was July, 1944.
Accompanying the pilot on this three and one-half hour flight was a co-pilot, a mechanic,and the radio man.
The airplane took off from Brest-Deblin and flew on a westerly course to Lublin.
he flight was unfolding smoothly which was somewhat abnormal for the particular time and stage of the war.
Over Stettin Lagoon preparations were made to land.
A large white cross was sighted which was the marker for their goal, a meadow landing strip.
The aircraft descended, landed normally and rolled toward a group of bushes which would hide the aircraft from view.
Then things took a decided turn to the abnormal.
Harsh orders were received that the pilot, co-pilot and mechanic were not to exit the airplane. Suddenly, the radio man had vanished.
The others waited an hour in vain for his return.
Finally, the pilot decided to get out of the airplane and find his missing crewman, without orders, and on his own.
On the airfield itself nobody was to be seen.
There was only one building visible which was a lonely hangaer.
The pilot, ever concerned with maintaining cover, headed straight for this hangar.
Upon arrival he opened an narrow, high sliding door and entered, hoping to receive some information.
No person was to be seen but what the pilot did see bewildered him so that the image was deeply ingrained in his mind.
There in the hangar stood three very large, round, dark dish shaped metal constructions on telescope-like leg stands.
The objects were about 6 meters off the ground and the objects themselves were 12 to 15 meters in diameter.
The pilot compared the shape of the objects to a giant soup dish or soup plate.
Suddenly, out of the half darkness a military guard emerged.
The guard let the pilot know that he was in an area which was strictly off limits.
This day had started as a routine flight connecting two outlying airfields. This pilot had no expectations of seeing something so unusual that he barley had context in which to place it.
Of course the question of what those objects in the hangaer really were comes back to this pilot even after almost 55 years.
The pilot personally attributes it to the so called "Magnetscheibe", literally, "magnet-disk". According to the pilot rumors of these objects circulated in pilot circles since the summer of 1944.
Two things can definitely be said of this sighting.
First, it can be said is that this sighting seems to be of the smaller type of German field propulsion saucer as opposed to a larger version
Second, these saucers can definitely be ascribed to belonging to and in the possession of German military forces during the Second World War.
At no time in this report has the word "alien" or"extraterrestrial" ever been mentioned or even considered.
Beyond that it can be said that the pilot personally believed these to be of the "Magnetscheibe" type, that is to say not powered by chemical combustion.
There reasons to believe this is correct.
These saucers were found on a remote and rather primitive airfield.
They were in the only building present. This means that they did not need an extensive support system.
The chemically powered jet or rocket engines needed an extensive field support structure. They needed to be refueled after every flight.
The two liquid fuels used by the Me-163 rocket-fighter, for instance, ignited immediately when they came into contact with each other with explosive intensity.
The fuel tanks had to be washed out after each flight and separate ground crews were responsible for each type of liquid fuel.
It is noteworthy that no such support ground support structure or personnel was in evidence on this occasion.
All that was observed was a large structure filled with saucers and a guard.
The ground support necessary for launch of these craft must have been minimal and argues for the field propulsion hypothesis.
F.B.I. Reports On A German Field Propulsion Saucer
The time of the sighting was in 1944, the place was Gut Alt Golssen, approximately 30 miles east of Berlin.
The informant states that while he was a prisoner of war working for the Germans, a flying object arose nearby from behind an enclosure hidden from view by a 50 foot high tarpaulin-type wall.
It rose about 500 feet then moved away horizontally.
The only noise the object made was a high-pitched whine.
The object was described as being 75 to 100 feet in diameter and 14feet high.
It was composed of a dark gray stationary top and bottom sections five to six feet high with a rapidly moving center section producing only a blur and extending the circumference of the vehicle. Notably, the engine of their farm tractor stalled during this event and the SS guards told the driver not to attempt a restart until the whine could no longer be heard.
The F.B.I. operates within the USA and usually does not concern itself with foreign matters unless they have meaning for the internal security of the United States. Could the reason that this report was taken and retained for so many years be that it did, in fact, have meaning for the internal security of the United States? Did it have something to do with the flying saucers seen over Texas at the time which also stopped motor vehicles?
For whatever reason, something in these reports resonated with the F.B.I. The report was taken seriously, investigated and kept. This fact alone speaks volumes for the existence of UFOs in general and German saucers in particular.
PROJECT KRONOS AND DIE GLOCKE
Associated with the projects related to Raumflug and Haunebu was the Kronos Project and 'Die Glocke'.
The project had gone under two code names: "Laternenträger" (lantern carrier) and "Chronos", and always involved "Die Glocke".
Kronos is the Greek god of Time - which gives rise to the speculation that the project and die Glocke was designed to test the possibilities of distorting space and time - and it has been suggested that a concave mirror on top of the device provided the ability to see "images from the past" during its operation.
Die Glocke represented the very pinnacle of SS General’s Hans Kammler's occult and super-secret SS "wonder weapons" empire.
The Bell was reportedly an object, approximately 9 ft. in diameter and 12-15 ft. tall.
The device was made out of a hard, heavy metal (depleted uranium ?) and filled with a mercury like substance, violet in color.
It looked like a "Bell", hence its codename to the Germans, die Glocke.
The device was installed deep down in the earth in Wenceslas Mine.
It was comprised of two counter-rotating cylinders, rotating a purplish liquid-metallic looking substance code-named "Xerum 525" by the Germans, at high speeds;
"Xerum 525" was apparently highly radioactive, being purple in color, and housed in cylinders with lead lining 3 cm (12 in.) thick;
Other substances known to have been involved in the testing were thorium and beryllium peroxides code named "Leichtmetall".
The Bell apparently required high amounts of electrical power in its operation, and a local dam was used to generate electrical power to power up the Lanternholder [Laternenträger].
The test chamber was 30 meters square and lined with ceramic tiles.
The floors and walls were covered with heavy black rubber mats.
The test room and all electrical equipment but the Bell were disposed of after every few tests. Apparently, they became contaminated in some fashion and were disposed of in a furnace.
The housing of this device in an underground chamber lined with ceramic brick and rubber mats suggests that it gave off extremely strong electro-magnetic or electro-static field effects as well as high heat when in operation.
The reporting of metallic tastes in the mouths of what few surviving personnel there are suggests this.
The quick decay without apparent putrefaction of organic material within its field suggests effects that some would associate with scalar waves.
But what was the mysterious "Xerum 525"?
When first investigating this strange material, the first thought is that it might be some radioactive isotope of mercury, or possibly a more radioactive substance in chemical solution of some sort.
It is perhaps worth noting that recently a strange substance known as "red mercury", or mercury antominate oxide, has been alleged to have strong neutron emitting properties when subjected to sudden explosive stress, and is alleged to be a non-fissile method of triggering the enormous fusion reactions of hydrogen bombs, as well as being able, in its own right, of fission explosions in the small kiloton range.
Perhaps the Nazis had stumbled onto a similar such substance during the war.
The tests themselves were quite short.
When the Bell was energized, it was wrapped in a ceramic cover and involved the rapid spinning of two cylinders in opposite directions.
The rotation of the object, and presumably the radioactive liquid-metal, "Xerum 525", suggests that the Germans were investigating the inertial and vortex properties of radioactive material when subjected to high speed rotation, as well as the resulting field effects.
It is likely that this rotation was caused by passing a current through the liquid - hence the high power consumption - but the possibility of mechanical rotation should not be ruled out in addition to this, as German progress in jet engine turbines and uranium centrifuges would have given them the experience to construct very high speed turbines for rotating such material for study.
In this sense, it is possible that the Bell was nothing more than two counter-rotating ultra-high speed turbines.
That is to say, the Bell may have been an ultra high speed electro- echanical turbine of some sort, an offshoot, perhaps, of German centrifuge technology development.
A minute would pass and the Bell would give off a strange blue glow.
Test personnel were kept 150 to 200 meters away shielded by tons of rock.
After each test the room would be entered by workers who would spray the room with some type of brine for 45 minutes.
The scientists placed animals, plants and insects nearby the Bell during testing.
A strange crystalline substance invaded animal tissue, destroying life.
Plants thus exposed lost all their chlorophyll, turning deathly white in several hours.
Refinements of the equipment was made and it's lethality diminished.
Despite protective clothing, five of the seven scientists involved later died from ailments involving sleep problems, metallic taste in the mouth, nerve spasms and loss of memory and balance.
According to the theories of some physicists, a torsion field of sufficient intensity can bend space around the generator.
The more torsion you generate, the more space you alter.
When you bend space, you also bend time.
A strange "henge" like structure was constructed by the Germans out of reinforced concrete near the facility where the Bell was located and tested.
This structure resembled a test rig for the possible test of extremely powerful propulsion devices, and may have served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke.
All the scientists and witnesses who saw or worked on the Bell were murdered by the SS as the war neared its end.
The Bell was transplanted out of Silesia to a destination that has never been discovered.
The Bell, along with General Kammler himself, simply disappeared entirely from history, never to be seen again.
While the Glocke may hold the key to many UFO mysteries, it is particularly relevant to abductees obsessions with anti-gravity machines, and the Kecksburg incident.